When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
We also may automatically collect information about your browsing actions, equipment, and usage patterns using server logs, cookies, and similar technologies.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways (with lawful basis for processing in parenthesis):
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. (Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
• To improve our website in order to better serve you. (Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. (Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature. (Performance of a contract with you, Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
• To quickly process your transactions. (Performance of a contract with you, Necessary for our legitimate interests to recover debts owed to us)
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products (Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
• To follow up after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries) (Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
At any time, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe from marketing or click the “unsubscribe” button on any email communication from us.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us at email@example.com
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
We will notify you via email
• Within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
180 Deepwood Drive
Cheshire, CT 06410
Last Edited on 2018-05-16
It’s like the quintessential question of the hour. Of the year. Business owners who’ve relied so heavily on Facebook Ads now are staring down high costs, fewer conversions, a ...Dive in & Learn >
In the online & digital space, pricing is bizarre. Given that Cryptopunk pixelated NFTs are going for $250k per pop at the time of this writing, it’s no wonder we’re all confused abo ...Dive in & Learn >
Today I’m writing about going from the outside of a community, to right in the heart of the inside, to back out once again. All in the span of 2 years. I’m talking about Clic ...Dive in & Learn >
Every year I write a recap style blog post and I have to admit, I’ve been procrastinating on this one. Maybe it’s because we’re on day 6 of fever with my middle daughte ...Dive in & Learn >
I’m sitting in cozy cold Connecticut (after our first freeze last night), hot cup of tea in hand, trying to figure out how I’m going to recap the last five days. Havin ...Dive in & Learn >
Subscribe On: Full Transcript: I actually want to share a Facebook interview that I did with a woman, her name is Jennifer. She’s in my Digital Insiders, and her story is awesome. ...Dive in & Learn >
If I could spare even just one more person from this rollercoaster, I would. Which is why I’m writing this post today. Many of you know that I am a 1:1 private coach to everyone in ...Dive in & Learn >
This is an email I sent to my list…. I keep hearing that word over and over in my head when I tell myself all these excuses as to why I haven’t written to my people in over ...Dive in & Learn >
What a whirlwind of a week it was with my Digital Insiders over the past five days. We are a group of 75 entrepreneurs who usually get together two weeks a year in person – once in ...Dive in & Learn >
An email I sent to my list on April 6th. Not on my email list? That’s where I send my newest trainings and info first. Click here to get on my list! Some straight forward busines ...Dive in & Learn >
Alright, last night I wrote a post on Facebook and then ended up deleting it because the thread got weird, super fast. So many conspiracy theories flying around, and it brought a lot of ...Dive in & Learn >
If you missed our interview, you should definitely check it out over on Facebook! Ashley joined Digital Insiders in May 2019, and there have been some exciting developments in her busi ...Dive in & Learn >
Join my mastermind where you rub shoulders with talented business owners working to scale from $100k a year to a million. This intimate group is by application only, has a max of 100 people, and is the way to get 1:1 support from me. Would love to hear from you!More Strategy, Please >
Become a part of the Funnel Gorgeous movement to transform your funnels to beautiful, on-brand, profitable cash-flow machines even if you are not a designer, have been told that "ugly" converts, and have no idea where to begin. Say goodbye to ugly funnels forever!More Gorgeous, Please >
Inside each episode, you'll learn business & mindset growth tips, lifestyle hacks, & marketing strategies for growing an online business from scratch. Learn the art and science of launching new products, sales funnel creation, copywriting, branding, and more!More Freedom, Please >